M E Architecture is a trading name of Metalfab Engineering Ltd.
Registered Office: Unit 27 Rochester Airport Industrial Estate, 27-43 Laker Road, Rochester, Kent ME1 3QX. Company No. 05560387. VAT Reg. No. 876 5613 84.
M E Architecture
Unit 27 Rochester Airport Ind. Est.
27-43 Laker Road
Kent ME1 3QX
T: 01634 661470
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘M E Architecture’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 27 Rochester Airport Ind. Est., 27-43 Laker Road, Rochester, Kent ME1 3QX. M E Architecture is a trading name of Metalfab Engineering Ltd, company registration number 05560387 England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to
ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.